Non Rising Stem Gate Valve
Valvesonly is a leading and trusted Non Rising Stem Gate Valve Manufacturer in USA. A Non-Rising Stem Gate Valve is a type of valve commonly used in industrial applications to control the flow of fluids, typically in pipelines carrying water, oil, or gas. The term “non-rising stem” refers to the fact that the valve’s stem does not move vertically as the valve is opened or closed. Instead, the stem rotates within the valve, allowing for a more compact design and efficient operation in limited space conditions.
Non-Rising Stem Gate Valve involves a gate or wedge-shaped disk that slides into the flow stream to either permit or block the fluid. This disk is connected to the valve stem, which, when rotated, moves the gate to the desired position. The non-rising stem design means that the stem’s position remains constant during operation, which can be advantageous in applications where space constraints or underground installations make vertical movement impractical. The valve is actuated by turning a handwheel or using other mechanisms, and the rotation of the stem is transferred to the gate, controlling the flow through the valve.
- One of the advantages of non-rising stem gate valves is their compact design
- Non-rising stem gate valves are known for their simplicity and ease of operation. The rotational movement of the stem allows for a quick and straightforward control of the flow, making it easy for operators to adjust the valve position manually. This simplicity contributes to the overall reliability and user-friendliness of these valves.
- The non-rising stem design helps protect the stem from potential external damage. In environments where there is a risk of physical impact or exposure to harsh elements, such as corrosive chemicals or extreme weather conditions, the enclosed stem is less susceptible to wear and tear.
- Maintenance of non-rising stem gate valves is often more cost-effective compared to rising stem alternatives. The design minimizes the number of components prone to wear and simplifies inspection and maintenance procedures, leading to reduced downtime and lower maintenance costs over the valve’s lifecycle.
- These gate valves are known for their robust construction and durability. The absence of a rising stem eliminates the potential for bending or misalignment, contributing to the valve’s overall reliability. This makes them suitable for applications where a dependable and long-lasting solution is required.
- The enclosed design of non-rising stem gate valves helps prevent the accumulation of debris and contaminants on the stem. This is particularly important in applications where maintaining a clean and uncontaminated fluid flow is crucial, such as in water treatment plants or certain industrial processes.
- Non-rising stem gate valves are versatile and can be used in a wide range of industries and applications. Their compact design and ease of operation make them suitable for both above-ground and below-ground installations, providing flexibility in various settings.
- Power Engineering
- Oil and Gas
- Chemical Processing
- Petrochemical Industries
- Power Generation Plants
- Water Treatment Plants
- Shipping Industry
- Mining Industry
- Textile Industry
- Manufacturing Industry
- Paper Industry
- Available Materials: Cast iron, Ductile iron, Casting Steel (WCB, WC6, LCB, WCC, LCC, WC9), Stainless steel (SS304, SS316, CF8M, SS316L, SS904, LA105, F304, F304L, F316, F316L)
- Class: PN10 to PN450, ANSI 150 to 2500
- Connection type: Buttweld, Flanged, Socket weld, Threaded
- Size: 1/2” to 48”
- Operations: Handwheel, Gear Operated, Electric Actuated, Pneumatic Actuated
DIN NRS Cast Iron Gate Valve
DIN NRS Cast Iron Gate Valve Body: Cast Iron Bonnet: Cast Iron Disc: Cast Iron Stem: Stainless Steel, Brass Seal Ring: Stainless Steel, Brass Nominal Diameter: DN40 to DN600 Nominal Pressure: PN16 to PN420 Design and Manufacture: DIN3352 F4, DIN3352 F5 Face to Face Dimensions: DIN 3202, ISO5752 Flanged End Dimensions: DIN2501 Test and Inspection: […]
DIN NRS Ductile Iron Gate Valve
DIN Non Rising Stem Gate Valve Body: Ductile Iron Bonnet: Ductile iron Disc: Ductile Iron Stem: Stainless Steel Nominal Diameter: DN40 to DN600 Nominal Pressure: PN16 to PN420 Design and Manufacture: DIN3352 F4, DIN3352 F5 Face to Face Dimensions: DIN 3202, ISO5752 Flanged End Dimensions: DIN2501 Test and Inspection: DIN3220 End Connection: Flanged, Buttweld Operation: […]