Floating Ball valve
Valvesonly is one of the reliable Floating Ball valve Manufacturer in USA. These are a type of ball valve known for their straightforward design and operation, making them ideal for applications where speed in opening or closing the flow, ease of flow direction adjustment, or simple installation are paramount. When facing more demanding requirements, such as increased resilience to harsh environments, elevated temperatures, and high pressures, it’s advisable to explore alternative designs. In such cases, options like two-piece or three-piece designs should be considered.
- Cast floating ball valve.
- Forged floating ball valve.
- It is simple in structure
- It is small and lightweight
- It is easy to operate
- Tight and reliable
- The flow pressure will not decrease when the valve is fully open.
- Chemical Industry
- Petrochemical Industry
- Power Industry
- Oil and gas industry
- Drilling Platform
- Gas Supply and Water Supply Industry
- Body: WCB, CF8, CF8M, F304, F316, LF2, F22
- Size: 1 1/2″, 1 1/4″, 1″, 1/2″, 10″, 2 1/2″, 2″, 3″, 3/4″, 4″, 6″, 8″
- Class: 150
- End Connection: flanged, buttweld
- Operation: Handle, Gear, Electric actuator, Pneumatic Actuator
Cast Floating Ball Valve
Cast Floating Ball Valve Design and Manufacture: API 6D, ASME B16.34, BS5351, API 608, MSS-SP-72 Face to Face Dimension: ASME B16.10, API 6D Flange Connection Dimension: ASME B 16.5 Buttweld Connection Dimension: ASME B16.25 Test and Inspection: API 598,API 6D Fire-Safe Design: API 607, 6FA Design: Full bore and reduced bore Nominal diameter: DN15 to […]
Forged Floating Ball Valve
Forged Floating Ball Valve Body: WCB, A105, CF8, CF8M Bonnet: WCB, CF8, CF8M, A105 Ball: A105, SS304, SS316 Stem: F6a, SS304, SS316 Seat: EPDM, Metal, Viton, PTFE, NBR Nominal Size: DN15 to DN200 Nominal Pressure: PN10 to PN160, Class150 to Class2500 End Connection: RF, RTJ, BW Operation: Handle, Gear Operated, Electric Actuated Design and Manufacture: […]