Lubricated Plug Valve Manufacturer in USA
Valvesonly is a leading and reputed Lubricated plug valve manufacturer in USA. A lubricated plug valve with a tapered or cylindrical plug is used to start or stop the medium flow in a system. This valve has a lubricated plug inside that in medium flow. The lubricant in the valve reduces the force required to open and close it, enabling smooth plug movement in the valve. Both high pressure and high temperature situations are suitable for their application. To prevent the valve from corroding, corrosion-resistant materials were used in its fabrication.
The Lubricated Plug Valve combines a viscosity improver and base oil lubricant that is pumped under pressure between the body seat and plug to reduce friction and seal ports. There are four different varieties of plug valves, however the lubricated and non-lubricated plug valves are the two that are most frequently used. The operations that use slightly abrasive mediums, such as unclean upstream applications and gas pipeline systems, benefit from the usage of lubricated plug valves. This kind of valve features a lubricated stopper that aids in starting or stopping the medium flow inside the valve.
LUBRICATED PLUG VALVE V/S NON-LUBRICATED PLUG VALVE:
- Lubricated plug valves are very different from non-lubricated plug valves in that they have a lubrication mechanism that prolongs the life of the valve seat without having to remove the valve.
- Non-lubricated plug valves are typically used for lower pressure and lower temperature lines, and their valve seats deteriorate more quickly than lubricated plug valves due to wear and tear from dust, dirt, and other dust particles. Lubricated plug valves have the advantage of requiring less operating torque and minimising valve leakage. The valves that aren’t oiled are called non-lubricated plug valves. They don’t need as much maintenance.
Advantages of Lubricated Plug valve:
- In addition to lubricating the valve and preventing corrosion, lubricated plug valves require less force to open and close.
- Lubricant pressure temporarily lifts the plug from its seat, making the valve easier to turn.
- A high valve pressure makes sure that nothing gets stuck between the valve body and the stopper.
Lubricated Plug Valve Applications:
- Although there are some high-pressure, high-temperature variations, lubricated Plug valves are frequently used in low-pressure, low-temperature applications.
- Even in low-vacuum systems, these valves can be employed to control directional flow.
- This type of valve is capable of securely handling high-temperature flow, such as boiler feed water and other comparable components. Lubricated Plug valves can handle both gas and liquid media in the system.
- To control the flow of a medium containing suspended solids, such as slurries, lubricated plug valves are employed.
For a fair price in the industry, Valvesonly provides excellent performance, long-lasting valves to meet the different needs of our clients. You don’t need to look elsewhere if you’re looking for the top Lubricated Plug Valve Manufacturer in USA since you’ve come to the right site.
- Body materials: Carbon steel, cast steel (WCB, WCC, WC9, WC6, LCC, LCB) Cast iron, ductile iron, SS304, SS316, CF8.
- Class: 150-2500. PN16 – PN450.
- Size: ½” to 24”.
- Ends: Socket weld, buttweld, flanged, threaded.
- Operations: Lever operated,
Lubricated Plug Valve
Lubricated Plug Valve Product Name Lubricated type Plug Valve Valve Type Lubricated type Plug Valve Size Range DN15 to DN400, 1/2″ to 16″ Pressure Range PN10 to PN420, CLASS150 to 2500 Connection End RF, NPT, BW, SW Standard API 6D, API 599, API 598, MSS SP-25 Operation Way Manual, Pneumatic Actuator, Electric Actuator Main Part […]