Thermostatic Steam Trap Manufacturer in USA
Valvesonly is the foremost Thermostatic Steam Trap Manufacturer in USA. This valve is called a temperature-controlled steam trap. This valve helps suitable steam from break outing while extracting atmospheric effects and non- condensable gases such as air. for industrial purpose steam is used as source of mechanical strength and as heating. The valve has three types of traps- liquid expansion, bimetallic, and balanced pressure. These types have different types of working method and applications.
A liquid expansion steam trap is a basic type. It uses an oil-filled element that expands when steam enters, causing the internal valve to close. Can be adjusted to discharge between 60°C and 100°C, making it great for removing air and cold condensate during startup.
Bimetallic steam traps save energy by releasing slightly cooled condensate in processes that use heat efficiently. They are the strongest among thermostatic steam traps and can endure water hammer and corrosive condensate.
Balanced pressure traps release condensate at a lower temperature, which is beneficial for applications like line tracing. They utilize both latent and sensible heat in condensate, saving fuel.
- Automatically discharge condensate and non-condensable gases from a steam system
- Improve energy efficiency by reducing steam losses
- Protect equipment from damage caused by water hammer and corrosion
- Reduce maintenance and downtime
- Can be used in a wide range of applications and environments
- Easy to install and maintain
- Oil and gas
- Chemical production
- Fire protection
- Material: Ductile iron, Cast Iron, Carbon Steel, A105, SS316
- Size: 1/2” – 2”.
- Class: 150 to 1500, PN10 to PN200
- Ends: Socket weld butt weld, flanged, threaded.
Thermostatic Steam Trap
Thermostatic Steam Trap Body: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel Cover: Stainless Steel Sealing Disc: Stainless Steel Cap: Stainless Steel Nominal Diameter: DN15 to DN50 Nominal Pressure: Class150 to Class300, PN16 to PN40 Design and Manufacture: EN26704, ISO6552 Face to Face Dimension: EN26554 Inspection and Test: EN26948 Dimensions […]