Stainless Steel Valve Manufacturer in USA
Valvesonly is the best Stainless Steel Valve Manufacturer in USA. A stainless steel valve is employed in fields where corrosion is a problem. Stainless steel valves are suitable for use in both very high and very low temperatures and are unaffected by excessive heat or cold. The best option if you want to get a valve that will last for a long time is one made of stainless steel.
Some of the types of Stainless steel valves we manufacture:
- Stainless Steel Gate valve.
- Stainless Steel Ball valve.
- Stainless Steel Butterfly valve.
- Stainless Steel Globe valve.
- Stainless Steel Basket strainer.
- Body material: Stainless Steel (SS316, SS304, CF8M, CF8, F304,F316, 904L).
- Class: 150 to 2500.
PN16 – PN 450
- Size: ½” – 64”.
- Ends: Socket weld, buttweld, flanged, threaded, Wafer and Lug
Operation: Hand wheel operated,
Electric Actuated and
Advantages of Stainless Steel Valves:
- Is ideal for repeated use and has a good corrosion resistance.
- Its service life is longer.
- Resistance to high temperatures and pressures.
Industries that use Stainless Steel Valves:
- Food producing Industry.
- Electric power Industry.
- Fluid Pipeline of liquid Industry.
- Metallurgy and textile Industry.
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Marine Industries
SS316L Gate Valve
SS316L Gate Valve 1. Body: SS316L 2. Disc: SS316L 3. Bonnet Bolt: AISI 304 4. Bonnet Nut: AISI 304 5. Bonnet: SS316L 6. Hinge Pin: AISI 304 7. Eye Bolt: AISI 304 8. Gland: SS316L 9. Eye Nut: AISI 304 10. Handwheel: Ductile Iron, Cast iron 11. Nut: Bronze 12. Stem: AISI 316 13. Name […]