Double Block and Bleed Ball Valve
Valvesonly is a topmost Double Block and Bleed Ball Valve Manufacturer in USA. A Double Block and Bleed Ball Valve is a specialized industrial valve designed to provide enhanced safety and isolation in fluid handling systems. This valve configuration incorporates two separate sealing mechanisms and a bleed or vent port, effectively creating two isolation barriers within a single valve body. The primary sealing components are typically two ball valves positioned in series, each with its own independent closure mechanism. These ball valves can be closed sequentially, isolating the fluid in the pipeline between them. The bleed port, located between the two ball valves, serves as a means to safely vent or bleed any trapped fluid or pressure in the cavity between the seals, ensuring complete isolation.
The use of a Double Block and Bleed Ball Valve is particularly crucial in applications where safety and fluid containment are paramount, such as in oil and gas, chemical, and petrochemical industries. This valve configuration offers a reliable solution for preventing the unintentional release of hazardous substances during maintenance or repair activities. By allowing operators to isolate sections of the pipeline and bleed any residual fluid, the Double Block and Bleed Ball Valve minimizes the risk of leaks and ensures a safer working environment. The compact design of these valves also contributes to space efficiency, making them suitable for installations where footprint constraints are a consideration. Overall, the Double Block and Bleed Ball Valve stands as a robust solution for industries requiring high levels of safety and fluid control in their operational processes.
- With two separate ball valves and a bleed port, the valve allows for dual isolation, reducing the risk of unintentional fluid release during maintenance or repair activities.
- They offer a compact design compared to traditional setups that might require multiple valves and fittings to achieve similar isolation.
- The bleed port incorporated in the valve configuration allows for the safe venting or bleeding of any trapped fluid between the seals.
- While the initial cost of a Valve may be higher compared to a single ball valve, the overall cost of installation and maintenance can be lower.
- They are versatile and suitable for a wide range of applications, including high-pressure and high-temperature environments.
- The dual isolation feature of Double Block and Bleed Ball Valves reduces the number of potential leak paths in a fluid handling system.
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Petrochemical Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Power Generation Industry
- Water and Wastewater Treatment Industry
- Process Manufacturing Industry
- Marine and Offshore Industry
- Mining Industry
- Aerospace Industry
- Refining Industry
- Pipeline Transportation Industry
- Available Materials: – F51, ASTM A105, WC6, CF8, CF8M, SS304, SS316, WCB, WCC, LCB, LCC, WC6
- Size Range: 3” to 24”
- Pressure Class: 150 to 2500
- Operational Types: Lever operated, electric actuated, pneumatic actuated, gear operated.
- End Connections: Flanged, Butt weld, Socket weld, Threaded.
Double Block and Bleed Ball Valve
Nominal Diameter: 2″ to 48″ Nominal Pressure: Class150 to Class2500 Temperature Range: -196°C to 650°C Ball Valve Design: API6D, BS5351, ASME B16.34 Face to face: ASME B16.10, AP6D End Flange: ASME B16.5/ASME B16.47 Buttweld End: ASME B16.25 Fire Safety: API607, API6A Inspection and test: API 598, API6D Body: ASTM A105N, ASTM A182 F316L, A182 […]