Stainless Steel Globe Valve Manufacturer in USA:
Valvesonly is the best Stainless Steel Globe Valve Manufacturer in USA. A Stainless steel Globe valve is used in industries where corrosion issue is there. Stainless Steel Globe valves can be used at very high and very low temperatures and they do not have any issues when operating in very hot or cold conditions. If you want to buy a valve which remains in good condition for a long time, Stainless steel Globe valve is the best choice. The primary function of a globe valve is to start, halt, and regulate the flow of the medium that passes through it. This type of can be utilised for both isolation and throttling purposes. The disc in the valve rotates perpendicular to the seat during valve opening and shutting. Installation of a Globe valve is simple as the flow is directed up via the seat ring against the disc’s bottom. This prevents the dirt to flow through the valve.
Applications of Stainless Steel globe valve:
- Stainless Steel Globe valves can be used in a variety of applications, including boiler vents and drains, main steam vents and drains, and heater drainage, as well as cooling water systems that require flow regulation.
- For turbines
- A lubricating system for turbines.
- Better shutoff capacity.
- Good for frequent operation.
- Easy to repair.
- Fast operation.
- Material: Stainless Steel, SS316, SS304.
- Class: 150 to 2500.
- Size: ½” – 24”.
- Nominal Pressure: PN16 – PN 450.
- Ends: Socket weld, buttweld, flanged, threaded.
- Operations: Handwheel,
Electric Actuated and
BS Globe Valve
BS Globe Valve 1. Body Material: Cast Iron, Ductile Iron 2. Disc: Cast Iron, Ductile Iron 3. Bonnet: Cast Iron, Ductile Iron 4. Stem: Stainless Steel 5. O-Ring: NBR 6. Gland: Ductile Iron 7. Operation: Manual Operated, Gear Operated 8. End Connections: Flanged, Buttweld, Socketweld Nominal Diameter: DN50 to DN300 Nominal Pressure: Class150 to Class1500, […]