DUAL PLATE CHECK VALVE MANUFACTURER IN USA:
Valvesonly is one of the famous Dual Plate Check valve manufacturer in USA. Dual Plate Check Valves are all-purpose non-return valves that are much stronger, lighter, and smaller in size than traditional swing check valves or lift check valves. They’re ideal for flowlines, manifolds, pipeline transmission and distribution, pressure regulation and metering runs, underground storage, hot tapping, water flooding, and general pipeline service.
Dual Plate Check valves are available in cast form. Valves are with single piece body construction with flanged, butt weld, wafer, solid lug ends. Two spring-loaded plates are hinged on a central hinge pin in the Dual Plate Check Valve. When the flow reduces, the plates close due to the action of the torsion spring before the flow reverses.
Advantages of Dual Plate Check valve:
- No Water Hammer
- No Slamming
- Flexible installation
- Reduced seat face wear and tear.
- More compact and structural sound design
- Long life and trouble-free operation
- Under most flow and pressure conditions, the seal is efficient and positive.
Application of Dual Plate Check valve:
- Water systems include boilers, potable water, fire protection systems, and cooling and heating water systems.
- Hydrocarbon: In almost all the applications.
- Chlorine, Hydrogen, Nitrogen, Carbon Dioxide, and Oxygen are examples of air and gas applications.
- Sugar, pharmaceuticals, paper, cement, steel, aluminium, copper, and zinc are examples of metallurgical and chemical applications.
Industries which use Dual Plate Check valve:
- Oil & gas Industry
- Petrochemical Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Power Industry
- Marine Industry
- Oil Refinery
Body Materials: Cast Iron, Ductile Iron, WCB, WC6, LCC, LCB, WCC, SS304, SS316
Disc Material: Aluminium Bronze, Hastelloy, Monel, 904L, Duplex steel, Super Duplex, Cast duplex steel (4A, 5A)
Class: 150 to 1500
Nominal Pressure: PN6 to PN250
Size: 2” to 48”
Ends: Wafer, Lug, Flanged
The best place to find all your valve needs is at Valvesonly in USA. In USA, we are a well-known producer of Dual Plated Check valve. Our main goal is to completely satisfy our customers by offering them durable, high-quality industrial valves. We manufacture cost-efficient valves without compromising on quality. We also manufacture customer-focused valves.
Dual Plate Wafer Check Valve
Dual Plate Wafer Check Valve Body Material: Cast Iron, Ductile Iron, Cast Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminium Bronze Disc: Ductile Iron, Stainless Steel, Aluminium Bronze Spring: Stainless Steel Stem: Stainless Steel Seat: EPDM, NBR, VITON, CF8, CF8M Nominal Diameter: DN50 to DN900 Nominal Pressure: Class 150 to Class 2500 Face to Face Dimension: API 594, ASME […]