Water pressure reducing valve
Valvesonly is the well reputed manufacturing company of Water pressure reducing valve manufacturer in USA. Water pressure reducing valve lowers pressure by throttling down the size of the water passageway. This type of valve is used to minimize the pressure of the water that passes through the valve. These types of valves are designed to work under high pressure and high temperature. They are designed to reduce the pressure of the water that comes inside the valve to a safer constant downstream level. They are used in various industries like water treatment plant, Chemical industries, Oil and Gas industries.
- It is suitable for heavy loads.
- It causes Lower noise.
- It is Leak proof.
- Suitable for high pressure and high temperature environments.
- Fast response
They are used in various industries
- Water treatment plant
- Chemical industries
- Oil industries
- Gas industries
- Air services
- Steam services
There are two types of water pressure reducing valve
- Pilot operated
- Direct acting
- Control port
- Pilot valve
- Main diaphragm
- Main valve
- Return spring
- Control spring
- Pressure adjustment
- Pressure reducing valves find their applications in the following:
- Bearing lubrication in heavy industrial equipment.
- To control the pressure in fuel-oil systems.
- To reduce pressure in sterilizers, humidifiers, and small process equipment
- Body: Cast iron, Cast steel (WCB, WCC, LCC, LCB, WC6, WC9), Stainless steel (SS304, SS316, CF8), Ductile iron.
- Size: ½” to 12”.
- Class: PN10 – PN100,
- Ends: Socket weld, butt weld, flanged, threaded.
- Operation: Automatic and Pilot
Water Pressure Reducing Valve
Water Pressure Reducing Valve Body: Cast Iron, Cast Steel, Ductile Iron Seat: Stainless Steel Piston: Stainless Steel Ring: Stainless Steel Sleeve: Stainless Steel Nominal Diameter: DN20 to DN400 Nominal Pressure: PN16 to PN64, Class150 to Class2500 Flow Characteristics DN 15 20 25 32 40 50 65 80 100 125 150 200 250 300 350 400 […]