Pressure reducing valve manufacturer in USA and Canada
Valvesonly is a best PRESSURE REDUCING VALVE MANUFACTURER IN USA with excellent customer service. Pressure reducing valves (PRV) may be a self-operating valve that is used to reduce any excess pressure in a system. Sometimes this valve is additionally known as pressure reducing regulator. The essential function of pressure-reducing valves is to reduce higher pressure into lower. They’re commonly used in water, steam, and oil & gas industries. It are often defined as a self-acting automatic control valve for reducing a higher input pressure to a constant, reduced output pressure regardless of the fluctuations in the upstream water pressure.
The pressure reducing valve could also be used for water hammer protection under properly defined conditions. The bang events are so fast that the relief of pressure by this means requires very special rapid response valves designed for the particular system.
Types of Pressure Reducing Valve:
Pressure-reducing valve during a steam system works by balancing the steam pressure with a spring. Most of the fashionable pressure-reducing valves are manufactured using this basic concept. Supported the mechanism of controlling the valve openings, pressure reducing valves are classified into two types:
- Direct acting pressure reducing valve: A direct acting pressure reducing valve is a self-acting valve with a compact design to reduce the pressure of saturated steam
- Pilot-operated pressure reducing valve: When accurate control of pressure or an outsized flow capacity is required, a pilot operated pressure valve can be used
- Steam pressure reducing valve: Steam reduced pressure valves are valves that absolutely required the downstream pressure of steam and automatically change the amount of valve opening to allow the pressure to remain unchanged even when the flow rate changes due to pistons, springs, or diaphragms
- Water pressure reducing valve: Reduced Water Pressure In to protect downstream plumbing system components and minimise water usage, valves are used in residential, commercial, and institutional applications to lower incoming water pressure to a lower specified level
- Pressure relief and sustaining valve: In order to maintain a certain pressure upstream, pressure sustaining valves (PSV) and Pressure relief valve sense the upstream pressure and compare it to the set point to decide the valve position. The valve begins to open as the upstream pressure increases, enabling flow downstream, and the valve closes if the upstream pressure drops below the set point.
- Float control valve: The float valve’s role is to control the flow, fill the tanks to the proper level, and avoid overflow or overfilling while the valve connector attaches the valve to the incoming liquid.
Advantages of Pressure Reducing Valves:
- No requirement of external power source
- No need for separate measuring elements or feedback controllers
- Simple design with low cost.
- High reliability and simple maintainability
- External leakage and source of high friction is eliminated by the absence of stem packing.
- Fast response
Which are the industries pressures reducing valve used?
- Power Generation
- Pulp & Paper
- Oil & Gas
- Metals and Mining
- Water and Sewage Industry
Body Material: Cast Iron, Cast Steel (A216 WCB, WCC, LCB, LCC, WC6, WC9) , Ductile Iron, Stainless Steel [ SS316 , SS304, SS316L, SS904L, CF8, CF8M, F304, F316, F31L, F51, F3,F55, F91 ]
Class: 150 – 800, PN10 TO PN100
Size: 1/2” – 24”
Ends: Butt welded, Socket welded, Threaded, Flanged
Direct Acting Pressure Reducing Valve$1,030.00 Custom Enquiry
Float Control Valve$301.00 Custom Enquiry
Pilot Operated Pressure Reducing ValveCustom Enquiry
Pressure Reducing Valve$238.32 Custom Enquiry
Pressure Relief and Sustaining Valve$347.00 Custom Enquiry
Steam Pressure Reducing Valve$260.60 Custom Enquiry
Water Pressure Reducing Valve$348.00 Custom Enquiry