Electric Actuated Globe Valve Manufacturer in USA:
A globe valve with an electric actuator that moves the stem down and up to varies the gap between the disc and the seat to achieve close and open control is known as an electric actuated globe valve. It is used mostly in pipelines to cut off or spread motion direction. This Electric Actuated Globe Valve is mostly used for steam, water, and compressed air control. It is not suited for substances with a high viscosity and easy crystallisation.
An Electric Actuator is a device that converts electricity to kinetic energy in a single or rotatory motion. The electric actuator could be a device that improves a stack or performs a task that requires a force, such as clamping, by using an electric motor to generate the required force. Quarter-turn valve electric actuators are a type of rotating mechanised valve actuator. Because electric revolving actuators transform electric energy into rotating power, a quarter-turn electric actuator can only rotate 90 degrees. The electric engine generates torque, which is sent to the valve through a yield drive. The engine voltage options include AC (alternating current), DC (direct current), or they can work on it if it is possible. The engine is enclosed in a sturdy, compact housing that also houses various actuator components such as gearings, limit switches, wiring, and so on.
Advantages of Electric Actuated Globe Valve:
- It can work in various mediums like gas, air, water, oil, and many more.
- It also has a reverse motor which uses when wants to flow the fluid in both lines.
- It has simple small volume, structure, and lightweight.
- It is reliable
- It’s Easy to operate, easy to open and close quickly
- Maintenance is convenient
- Body materials: Monel, Incoloy, Inconel, Duplex steel, Carbon steel (WCB, WCC, WC9, WC6), Cast iron, SS304, SS316, Titanium, Zirconium
- Size: 1/2″ to 24″.
- Class: 150 to 2500
- Ends: Socket weld butt weld, flanged, threaded.
- Operations: Electric Actuated Globe Valve.
Where it is used:
Electric actuated globe valves are used in chilled and hot water applications to give exact control.
Electric Actuated Globe valve is used in many Industries such as:
- Food and Beverage Industry.
- Mining Industry.
- Chemical Industry.
- Power Industry.
- Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Plup and Paper Industry.
- Textile Industry.
Electric Actuated Globe Valve
ELECTRIC ACTUATED GLOBE VALVE Size: DN40 to DN700 Pressure: PN10 to PN150, Class150 to Class900 Body Material: Cast Iron, Ductile Iron, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel Bonnet: Carbon Steel, Ductile Iron, SS304, SS316, CF3, CF3M Plug: A105,SS304, SS316, SS304L, SS316L Seat, Seat Ring: PTFE Packing: Graphite Flanged Ends to ASME B16.5 Socket Weld Ends to ASME […]