Pneumatic Actuated Ball Valve Manufacturer in USA
Valvesonly is the best Pneumatic Actuated Ball Valve Manufacturer in USA. Pneumatic actuated ball valve is used to control and regulate the flow of the medium with an actuator that functions with compressed air. These valves are capable of maintaining pressure. Pneumatic Actuators allow for lower labor requirements because they fully automate every process. This valve’s sturdy design enables it to perform effectively in gas, water, and oil. These valves are widely used in a number of industries, including textile, metallurgy, water, sewage, power production, and construction. A hollow ball that is part of a ball valve regulates how much medium flows through it. The ball is attached to a stem that pivots upward to open and downward to close. This type of valve is designed to work under high pressure and high temperature.
Features of Pneumatic Actuated Ball Valve:
- Increased flow
- It has a quick opening and quick shutting characteristic; • Both seals on the sides are covered with balls and may provide a tight shutdown even after years of use.
Configuration of a Pneumatic Actuator:
- 4-20 Mamp
- Pneumatic single acting actuators
- Pneumatic double acting actuators
- Pneumatic rotary actuators
- Pneumatic Scotch and Yoke actuators
- Pressure: 228 bar
Standard -4°F to 200°F (-20°C to 93°C)
Low -40°F to 176°F (-40°C to 80°C)
High 0°F to 300°F (-18°C to 149°C)
- Body: Cast Iron, Cast steel (WCB, WCC, WC6, LCC, LCB), Carbon steel (CF8, CF8M), Titanium, Stainless steel (SS304, SS316, A105, F304, F304L, F316, F316L).
- Class: 150-2500,
PN 10 – PN450.
- Size: ½” to 48”.
- Ends: Socket weld pneumatic actuated ball valve,
Butt weld pneumatic actuated ball valve,
Flanged pneumatic actuated ball valve,
Threaded pneumatic actuated ball valve.
- Operation: Pneumatic actuated Ball Valve.
Pneumatic Actuated 2 Piece Ball Valve
Pneumatic Actuated 2 Piece Ball Valve Actuation Type: Spring Return, Double Acting Size Range : 1/2″ to 4″ Body material: Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel Ball Material: Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel Sealing Material: PTFE End Connection: Threaded, Buttweld(BW), Socketweld, Flanged Dimensions […]