Double Flanged Butterfly Valve
Valvesonly is a leading Double Flanged Butterfly Valve Manufacturer in USA. A Double Flanged Butterfly valve has two flanges on the sides of the valve body where one flange is on the upstream end and the other flange is on the downstream end. This type of butterfly valve is most suitable for dead end operation. This valve is easier to set up than wafer butterfly valve and lug butterfly valve. A Double Flanged Butterfly Valve is suitable for working under high pressure and high temperature applications. They are also suitable for handling large flow of the medium in the valve.
- Available materials: Cast iron, Ductile iron, SS304, SS316, WCB, WCC, WC6, LCB, LCC, SS316L, F55, F53, F51.
- Size: 2” to 72”.
- Class: 150 to 300.
- Nominal Pressure: PN6 to PN25.
- Operations: Gear Operated,
Pneumatic Actuated and
- Standards: DIN, BS, ANSI, AWWA, ASME, API6D, API607.
Advantages of Double-Flanged Butterfly Valves:
- Can be worked under high temperature and pressure
- Can handle larger flow of the medium
- Easy to set up
- Quick Operation
Industries that use Double Flanged Butterfly Valve:
- Seawater/marine applications
- Cooling Water, Circulating water
- Facilities & Process Utilities
- Fire Protection
- Corrosive services
- Food processing, chemical
Flanged Butterfly Valve
Flanged Butterfly Valve Body: Wcb, Ductile Iron, CF8, CF8M, CF3M Disc: WCB, Ductile Iron, CF8, CF8M Stem: SS420, SS431 Bolt: SS304 Screw: SS304 Retainer: SS201 Seal: NBR Bearing: RPTFE+Graphite Nominal Diameter: DN50 to DN350 Nominal Pressure: PN10 to PN16 End Connections: Flanged Operation: Gear Operated, Electric Actuated, pneumatic Actuated Design and Manufacture: BS EN593, BS5155 […]