Non-Lubricated Plug Valve
Valvesonly is the best manufacturer of Non-Lubricated Plug Valve manufacturer in USA. Non-Lubricated Plug Valve is a type of plug valve in which there is no lubricant present. These valves are used in place of lubricated plug valves in applications that requires very less maintenance like any application in which the medium can flow without getting solidified which results in jamming the valve. This type of valve is suitable for both high pressure and high temperature applications and come in wide range of materials and sizes.
- Minimal maintenance due to few moving parts
- Can be used even after installation
- Quick opening and closing
- Minimum obstruction to the movement of liquid, air, or gas
- Available in a multi-port layout
Industries it is used in
- Petroleum industry
- Chemical industry
- Chemical fertilizer
- Electric power industry
- It is widely used in refineries.
- It can be used for blocking.
- It can efficiently handle gas and liquid fuel.
- Lift-type plug valve.
- Elastomer sleeved plug valve.
- Fully lined plug valve
- HUB BOLT
- CARBON STEEL
- NAME PLATE
- COVER BOLT
- ADJUSTING BOLT
- THRUST COLLAR
- ANSTATIC BEARING
- METAL DIAPHRAGM
- PTFE DIAPHRAGM
- WEDGE RING
- Body materials: CF8, CF8M, CF3, CF3M, Ductile iron, Wcb, Wcc, wc9, wc6, Alloy 20, SS304, SS316, CF8M, SS316L, SS904L
- Class: 150 to 2500, PN16 to PN63
- End: Flanged, Socket weld, Butt weld, Screwed.
- Operation: – Lever Operated, Pneumatic Actuator, Electric Actuator, Gear operated
Non-Lubricated Sleeved Plug Valve
Non-Lubricated Sleeved Plug Valve Body: WCB, CF8, CF8M, CF3, CF3M, LCB, WC6 Bonnet: WCB, CF8, CF8M, CF3, CF3M, LCB, WC6 Plug: A105+ENP, SS304, SS304L, SS316, SS316L Seat: PTFE, PPL Seat Ring: PTFE, PPL Packing: Graphite, PTFE, PPL Gasket: SS304+Graphite Nominal Size: DN15 to DN350 Nominal Pressure: Class150 to Class900, PN16 to PN63 Flanged Ends to […]