Diaphragm Valve Manufacturer in USA and Canada
Diaphragm valves use a flexible diaphragm to restrict, control, or isolate fluid flow. The flow control element is the diaphragm, which flexes up and down to increase or decrease the fluid flow rate. The valve’s sealing action is created when the diaphragm is pressed against the solid dam inside the valve body. Diaphragm valves are linear motion valves, which require the flow control element to move linearly.
Diaphragm valves are suitable for handling liquids, gaseous fluids, and semi-solid media such as slurries, colloids, sludges, and brackish water. These valves are ideal for dealing with liquids containing solid particulate matter. They have a much simpler construction than other valves. The accumulation of sediments and biofilms in diaphragm valves is less likely due to the minimal contact made by their internal components. As a result, diaphragm valves are widely used in the food and pharmaceutical industries, water treatment, sewage pipelines and treatment plants, electronics manufacturing, and pulp and paper manufacturing.
Components of Diaphragm valve:
- Valve Body
- It is the most corrosion- or abrasion-resistant valve
- There is no steam leakage.
- Radioactive fluids and dangerous chemicals can both be used with these valves.
- Because these valves prevent flow medium contamination, they are employed in the food processing and pharmaceutical industries.
- They are simple to assemble and simple to use.
- These valves are suitable for corrosive liquids under low pressure and temperature.
- Diaphragm valves are suitable for placement close to pumps and bends as well as in vertical pipes. They are also suitable for use with potable water, air, sludge, chemicals, low-velocity slurries, and effluent.
Available Materials: Cast Iron, Ductile Iron, Alloy 20, WCB, WC6, WCC, LCB, LCC, SS304, SS316, CF8, CF8M
Class: 150 to 600
Nominal Pressure: PN10 to PN250
Size: 1/2” to 48”
Ends: Flanged, Threaded
Operation: handwheel, electric actuated, pneumatic actuated, Gear operated
Cast Iron Diaphragm Valve
Cast Iron Diaphragm Valve Body: Cast Iron, Ductile Iron, WCB Disc: Cast Iron, Ductile Iron, WCB Lining: NBR, EPDM Diaphragm: NBR, EPDM Suitable Medium: Graphite, PTFE Nominal Diameter: DN15 to DN250 Nominal Pressure: PN6 to PN16, Class150 End Connection: Flanged Design Standard: BS 5156, BS 6755, ASME B16.5, BS 4505, EN 1092 Operation: Manual, Electric Actuated, Pneumatic Actuated Dimensions DN NPS L D D1 […]
Ductile Iron Diaphragm Valve
Ductile Iron Diaphragm Valve Body: Ductile Iron, Cast Iron, WCB Disc: Ductile Iron, Cast Iron, WCB Lining: NBR, EPDM Diaphragm: NBR, EPDM Suitable Medium: Graphite, PTFE Nominal Diameter: DN15 to DN250 Nominal Pressure: PN6 to PN16, Class150 End Connection: Flanged Design Standard: BS 5156, BS 6755, ASME B16.5, BS 4505, EN 1092 Operation: Manual, Electric Actuated, Pneumatic Actuated Dimensions DN NPS L D D1 […]